Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Blackboard Recorded Classrooms

Hello dear readers,

I've been busy listening to the Blackboard Classroom's also known as the Way Station Week 1 recently as I didn't understand what was to do with this subject.

The first video I listen was on the blog and why was it important to create a blog and what does the blog require. I've had blogs before so I knew how to go about it but in this subject in what I was required to post was confusing slightly as I had no idea what am I to do. Thank God for the Blackboard Classroom I was able to figure things out, but I'm still lost in finding about the 'what, where and why' question and where do I post them up. I still have to find out and go about it.

Here is where I got into the Way Station - Week 1

Thank you for reading my post.

Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment