Monday 24 March 2014

Educational Games

Hello my lovely friends,

Children can learn using ICT through educational games. There are various free educational games online where children are allowed to browse through to play and explore with in order to  learn for those children's parents who maybe can't afford buying those games outside they can still play for free through the internet.
Some children's parents may buy CD's or DVD's to play just like my parents did for me when I was growing up to help me on the math skills and science.

There are many websites of educational games where children can learn from and explore but I'm going to share with you two websites which got my attention and I find it very useful for children of various age groups to learn from.

The first website is called KA as known as Knowledge Adventure. This website has various games for various age groups of children and it is also applicable to use on mobile phones as it is convenient for parents to use while travelling with their children.

The second website is called Fisher-Price. It is well known for it's brand of good quality toy products for children. It may be very expensive but it is toys that would last for about 2-3 decades solid and then the colours may start to wear out but would still last. It would depend on how it's handled. On this website the games are mainly for younger children, as young as babies and  would need parental guidance to help them. The games are solid and well designed for younger children to learn colours, shapes, alphabets, number and more.

Please do check them out and let me know what you think about these websites. Do leave a comment if you have any thoughts on these websites.

Thank you for reading,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment