Saturday 8 March 2014

My First Class


Good Evening dear readers,
This blog is about my experiences through this subject EDC3100 - ICT and Pedagogy.

What can I say about my first day in this class??? 

So far all I've heard about this subject was that it wasn't an easy course and needed to be given lots of time especially to ICT. Personally for me even everyone has said how difficult it is I didn't take it that way. I took it as a new subject and new experience into learning something new to help me in the future in dealing with children. 

Today's class was slightly overwhelming for me on the assignments in how to go about it. I'm am not a blogger writer even though I've tried having blogs before but never kept it up to date as I wasn't good at it so writing a blog again after a long time feels like it’s the first time. This is a good thing as I know I won't be overconfident about it. I felt happy helping out my friends today to create their blog and guide them in what I know because it made me feel that I'm starting to like this subject as it requires ICT in various scenarios. 

I can't wait to learn more in how to use ICT especially with children in schools and what would be the children’s responses towards ICT and learning.

Hope all of you would love reading my post.
I will keep updating them.

Abigail
http://mypad.northampton.ac.uk/20217532/files/2012/12/ICT-in-School-Wordle-1456uj2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment