Saturday 22 March 2014

Special Need Children and ICT

Hello my dear friends,

Today I want to share about something I found online about special children and ICT.
Special Needs Children have a very special place in my heart and one of my dreams is to be able to help them out in anyway I can with whatever I may have.
Here is a video I found on how these children may be in-mobile to do things but yet be able to use ICT in their learning process to get their message across with help from the adults around them.
Here is the video below, do enjoy!


They are just simply amazing children who just blew my mind away in their use of technology. The world has advanced so much that I didn't realise how much ICT has helped these group of children. Someday I would want to help these special children all over the world with ICT.


Here is another video of children with hearing impairment school in Vietnam on how the teachers help the children learn.


Thank you for reading,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment