Tuesday 25 March 2014

Getting Involved

Hi my amazing friends, 

Here I want to share about how children get involved in ICT and how do they benefit from it. 
As we know this game called Wii game where children physically in contact with the game and still using ICT at the same time. Even though some children may not be able to go outside and play they have this game to allow them to use their whole body to play games such as badminton, squash, car racing games and many more. There should be adult supervision when children do play with this game as it can be dangerous to because they are playing with it inside the house or classroom (if it is in schools). 



Other than the Wii Game children to have other things to do to get them involved in ICT to help them develop their learning skills or hobbies such as photography or filmmaking. Why am I saying this is because children in this century are very much exposed to this things and I would suggest parents to allow your children to develop these skills (hobbies) as it may be very useful for them in the future and to allow them to explore and learn more in what they may love doing. 

I've seen children wanting to take their parents phones to take picture or record videos of things or people around them. Yes some parents are afraid to give their phone to the children as it may get lost or broken but instead parents can get for their children, child size camera's to help them explore which in my growing days my dad got for me in simple disposal camera that could only take shoots in the sun but that helped me explore in what I love doing and continue to take pictures and video's of things and people around me. 



Parents do encourage your children to explore in things they love to do.

Thank you for reading,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment